Your shopping bag is empty.
Returns & Refund
How to return?
Log in as a member or a guest and select the item(s) you would like to return from your order. Make sure to fill in your Bank Details (either all caps or no caps) correctly when creating your return online.
Prepare your package and stick the return label found in the box, securely on top covering the original label. Complete also the Returns invoice document by clearly marking the items you wish to return. Your parcel will have to contain your returned article(s), this return sheet and the return invoice. Make sure to fill the CN23 form for Customs (Instructions are on the form).
Drop it off at the closest Russian post office. Attach the Customs form (CN23) and parcel card (available at the post office) to the parcel. Please note that you will be required to pay the postage cost for returning your parcel at the Russian Post office.
Your money will be refunded once the parcel has arrived at our Warehouse, when applicable.
Return using my account
Return as a guest
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
Return as a guest
(expected time to receive your returned parcel at our warehouse)
|Up to 15 working days*|
|REFUND TIMEFRAME (after receiving your return)
(expected time for the refunded amount to appear on your statement)
|Up to 8-10 working days**|
|TOTAL RETURN HANDLING TIME||Up to 25 working days|
|* Please note that the timeframe stated above for returns is based on an average. During busy holiday and sale periods, handling returns may take slightly longer.
** The length of time depends solely on your card company's policies. You can always check your refund status on your online account or by contacting your card issuer.
In order to complete your return you will have to fill 4 forms:
The return form, the return invoice, the CN23 form and the parcel card at the post office.
Let’s start with the 2 forms that you will have to include in your parcel: the return form and the return invoice.
For each item that you wish to return please enter a return reason reference number in the column "Reason" in the list on the top part of the return form. This will help us check the product and refund your money faster.
To complete your return form and invoice please follow these steps:
- Please enter your bank account details in the bottom part of the form so that we can refund you.
- Complete the returns invoice document by clearly marking the items you wish to return.
- Complete the return form, remove the return address sticker and place the form inside the parcel.
- Put article(s), the return form and return invoice into the parcel.
- Attach the supplied return address sticker onto your parcel. Please make sure it covers the old label and the parcel is properly sealed.
- Fill the CN23 form for Customs (instructions are below and on the form).
- Take the parcel and CN23 Customs form to the Russian Post office.
- Attach the Customs Declaration document (CN23) and parcel card (available at the post office) to the parcel.
Now you have to complete the CN 23 form, following the steps below.
Fill in the fields below to complete the Customs Declaration document (CN23 form). The information required to fill this form can be copied from the CN23 form that was received with your original delivery:
- Enter your details [Name, Company (Unternehmen/Firma), Street (Straße), Post code (PLZ), Country (Land)]
- Copy the description of content (articles) into box (1) "Detaillerte Beschreibungs des inhalts"
- In Box (2) "Menge" state the quantity of each article you are returning.
- In Box number (3) "Nettogewicht", enter the net weight of each of the article(s) you plan to return as written in the CN23 form included in the parcel you received. You will also need to state the total weight of the items returned in box (4) "Gesamtgewicht".
- In box (5) "(Zoll-)wert" state the value of each of the article(s) you are returning as written in the invoice you have received and in box (6) "Gesamtwert", you will need to include the total value.
Please hand this CN23 form to the Russian Post officer, along with your parcel. Remember, do NOT put it into your parcel!
Please note that you will be required to pay the postage cost for returning your parcel at the Russian Post office.
All items purchased on the Tommy Hilfiger online store may be returned within 60 days of receipt.
The following items may not be returned: underwear, swimwear, gift cards, perfumes and make-up (unless in original sealed wrapping).
Please note that products that you have bought online cannot be returned to Tommy Hilfiger stores in your local area and vice versa.
Please make sure that you do not have returns from multiple orders in one parcel to ensure that you get your refund as quickly as possible.
Returned goods must be returned in the same condition as they were sent – and must have their original label. We will not accept or refund goods that have been worn or washed.
If the goods have deteriorated due to a more extensive use, we reserve the right to send the product back to the shipper.
Please also check your legal rights for returning goods in our Terms & Conditions.
If you withdraw from your order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of standard delivery and eventual administration fees, without undue delay and in any event not later than 60 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to return products.
We may however withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back or until you have supplied evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
Once your returned products have been checked and inspected at our warehouse, you will receive a refund e-mail notification. Your refund will be paid back to the bank account you have provided.
Refunds usually take up to 8-10 working days to appear on your statement. The length of time depends solely on your card company’s policies. You can always check your refund status on your online account or by contacting your card issuer.
In order to get a full refund it’s important that we receive the goods in the same state you received them (the returned product has to be complete, unworn, unwashed and with all the product labels intact).
To make the right choice when it comes to size and fit please do check the product description, wherever possible our editors will comment if an item fits small, loose or true to the size.
Please also have a careful look at our size charts.
We do not have an exchange service. You can of course return any product that you are not fully satisfied with.
As soon as your returned parcel reaches our warehouse, your refund will be issued.
If you would like another product, colour or size, please place a new order.
Please click here to see our return policy for watches.